A water resistant and cushioned zip up pouch to help secure and protect swimming goggles of all types from damage in your kit bag.
Simple product with a great impact, our own PSG Goggle Pouch is wonderfully practical, preventing scratched lenses, tangled straps and so easy to find.
Instead of just throwing the goggles in to your kit-bag, this useful pouch has a soft lining to prevent scuffs and is made in a water resistant fabric to keep the goggles dry and hygienic for the next swim.
Compact and lightweight with a zipper opening, no swimmer should be without one.
- Colour: Black
At Butterflies Healthcare, we try to make sure our customers are always 100% happy, not only with the products they buy but also the service we provide. However, buying online can seem more difficult for certain products. We want to reassure you that we offer you an easy and trustworthy online service. As we are owned by a qualified optometrist, we really understand your visual needs.
Our customer service team are always happy to offer advice and guidance for product selection or any enquiry you may have. We can offer expert advice on the best prescription goggles for your needs and are able to supply prescription goggles to suit most people.
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods (30 days in the case of faulty/damaged goods). To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by post or e-mail giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. You can use this model instruction to cancel email template if you wish.
Off the shelf goggles
If you purchase any ‘off the shelf’ goggle from us, so long as it has not been used in the water you can return in the original packaging for a full refund or exchange.
Custom made goggles
Custom made products, such as the Swimvision II, can only be returned if there is a fault with the goggles. For this reason we offer a trial fitting service where we can send you an empty goggle to try on first to ensure the fit is suitable. Please contact us for more details.
Should you find any fault with your goods then simply return them to us explaining the problem. We will then either rectify the matter or offer a full refund. Please bear in mind the following:
- When you receive items you have ordered, we recognise that you may want to try them on to ensure the fit and feel is as you envisaged. In the case of swimming goggles do this before using in the pool, for swimwear wear underwear underneath.
- Please remember, we can only issue you with a refund or exchange if the returned product concerned is in a fully re-saleable condition. This means that they must be unused and in the original packaging.
- Return postage and packing costs will be met by the customer (except for faulty/damaged items) but no postage and packing charges will be added for exchanged items.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
- £3.00 2nd class (4-5 working days)
- £4.00 1st class (1-2 working days)
- £8.00 Special Delivery or APC overnight* (next working day)
- £4.00 Max-Sort (typically within 7-14 days) - NO TRACKING AVAILABLE
- £10.00 Tracked/Signed (typically within 7 days)
Rest of the World
- £6.00 Max-Sort (typically within 14-21 days) - NO TRACKING AVAILABLE
- £12.00 Tracked/Signed (typically within 7-10 days)
- £30.00+ UPS (typically within 7 days) Selected countries only
|PLEASE NOTE:||orders shipped outside of the EU are processed excluding UK taxes but import duties and/or taxes may be applicable in your delivery country for which YOU ARE LIABLE.|
Your order will be sent to the delivery address according to this schedule:
- For goods that are held 'in-stock', we aim to despatch orders placed before 1pm Monday to Friday the same day (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 1pm will leave on the next working day (so on Friday this will normally mean Monday)
- Items we have to order in are usually despatched within a week
- Custom made goggles and masks are usually despatched within 2-3 weeks If you need your order urgently or by a specific date please contact us to ensure we can meet your delivery requirements.
* Special Delivery/APC Overnight does not cover Saturday delivery. Therefore, orders placed after 1pm Thursday and before 1pm Friday will be despatched on Friday and delivered on Monday. Also Special Delivery/APC Overnight do not offer next day delivery to Northern Ireland, certain parts of the Scottish Highlands and offshore islands (e.g. Channel Islands).
We DO NOT deliver to shipping houses such as Aramex House.
International orders will be despatched in accordance with the above schedule but can take up to 28 days to arrive.