As the temperatures rise outside and nights get lighter, are you looking forward to swimming sessions again?
Now is the time to check if your prescription goggles have survived the winter at the bottom of your swim bag, or if you can still see clearly through the lenses.
Here is a reminder of our most popular goggles that we have stocked over the last 10 years and why everyone likes them so much.
- The Aquasphere Eagle gives a good seal and comfortable fit around the eye sockets to those with short sight.
- The Sutton Mirror is ideal for reducing glare from the sun when outdoor swimming when the lidos open or on a summer holiday here or overseas.
- The Sutton 9000 is our great value, entry level kit goggle that comes in a wide range of powers from -10.00 to +8.00
- The View prescription goggle is a reliable kit goggle that always scores highly on our independent customer reviews.
- The advantage of a Blick goggle is that the lenses step up by 0.25 dioptres, giving you really accurate vision.
- The Gator offers a good power range in bright colours making them ideal to match with your swimwear.
For advice from our experienced and friendly team, just call us on 0330 660 0796 or email us on info@prescription-swimming-goggles.
- Product Launch/Update